Friday, November 2, 2012

A look into the future

Welcome to the future of the Pokemon trading card game. My name is Garrett Williamson, also known as Hgssprime. I started a blog a few years ago when I first started playing but my interests in it died shortly after. Seeing competitive tcg blogs starting to pop up has inspired me to reinvent my own.

So here we are in the year 2012 and the game has undergone many changes since the glory days. Some say it's better, some say it's worse, but I'm always more interested in what's to come. So along with meta archetypes as well as rogue concepts, I well be discussing future sets, mechanics and ideas that come along with them upon their release.

I am very passionate about the Pokemon tcg and I enjoy helping others along with bettering myself in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment